shopping_cart Cart (0)
JIRA Permission Scheme Worksheets
The worksheets include recommendations for specific scenarios. Modify them to fit your permissions needs. Since most end users won't be able to see Permission Scheme settings, add this information to your user help files and documentation.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Normal Access - The table below shows the recommended permissions set up.
- Worksheet: Read Only Access - Here's a recommended configuration for a "read only" project. This is a project that's still visible but you can’t create, edit, transition, or work on any issues.
- Worksheet: No New Issues - Here's a recommended configuration for a project about to be archived or where work is about to conclude.
- Worksheet: Fix Version Alternate Use - Here's a recommended configuration for a project using Fix Versions as a secondary grouping mechanism. See the "Alternate Uses" section in the "Versions" chapter.
- Microsoft Word
- Free with Jira Strategy Admin Workbook Purchase
- Yes! At checkout, use the code in the “Worksheets, Templates & Companion Materials” section.