shopping_cart Cart (0)
JIRA Plugin and Add-on Vetting Procedure
There are a plethora of plugins and add-on features available in the Atlassian Marketplace. But haphazard installs and free trials can leave behind remnants that negatively impact the system after the trial ends. You should develop specific procedures for handling add-ons and customization requests. Use these worksheets to craft your procedure.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- JIRA Plugin and Add-on Vetting Procedure - Post this procedure so end users understand the request process and are prepared to assist with testing.
- JIRA Plugin Vetting Questions - Use these sample questions in your plugin and add-on vetting procedure.
- JIRA Plugin Installation Announcement - Use this worksheet to announce a production install. Communicate what the new add-on does, how to use it, and how to get additional help.
- JIRA Plugin Announcement Example
- ZIP - Multiple Files
- Free with Jira Strategy Admin Workbook Purchase
- Yes! At checkout, use the code in the “Worksheets, Templates & Companion Materials” section.